ASCA Registration is Now Open – Instructions BelowThe after school creative arts program at Memorial SpauldingSign your child up for one of our awesome, educational and fun Fall classes.The fall session is 10/05/15 – 12/18/15.It’s a great experience for our kids and a super fundraiser for the PTO. A win-win!Early bird registration is open and ends Sept. 25. Sign up during early bird period for lower prices.Please note that every student is required to have updated registration info in our online system. Even if your child has enrolled inASCA in the past, you’ll be required to update his or her forms before registering for the fall.Questions:
Dian Lefkowitz at email@example.comWant a free class?
FALL 2015 ASCA NEEDS……. YOU!!! Become a MONITOR!WHAT’S IN IT FOR YOU? To compensate them for their time, ASCA volunteers, whom this we year are calling “monitors,” receive ONE FREE CLASS per session. They also have the benefit of signing up early for ASCA classes and, of course, of knowing they’re helping make possible the biggest fundraiser at Memorial Spaulding!!! Plus, as anyone who’s ever volunteered can tell you, being anASCA monitor is FUN!ARE ONLY PARENTS ELIGIBLE TO VOLUNTEER? Absolutely not!—nannies, grandparents, and other CORI-checked caregivers are also welcome as volunteers.INTERESTED IN VOLUNTEERING, BUT YOU’LL HAVE YOUR BABY OR OLDER CHILD WITH YOU ON THE DAY YOU’RE AVAILABLE? No problem—you may bring your little helper with you!WONDERING WHAT ASCA MONITORS ACTUALLY DO? ASCA monitors work in pairs, so you’ll never be on your own. Monitors arrive a few minutes early in order to assist kindergartners in finding their ASCA classrooms. They then check in with all the ASCA instructors, to take attendance. Once class is over, they again visit the classrooms, to ensure that all children have been picked up.WHAT IS THE DEADLINE FOR VOLUNTEERING? Registration for Fall ASCA begins September 15. Since ASCA monitors get priority registration, the sooner you can let us know that you’d like to volunteer, the better.HOW TO REGISTER STARTING NOW
- All enrollment (including prices and descriptions) is online athttps://ascams.communityroot.
- You’ll be required to fill out a pre-enrollment form before you begin (see above)
- Please note that once you enroll, your status will appear to be “on hold” or “inactive” and your credit card won’t be charged right away – this is normal! When your class is “activated” (late sept./early oct.), your credit card will then be charged.
- Additional Links including Scholarship Application http://memorialspauldingpto.
- We do our best to run as many classes as we can, however, if a class has very low enrollment by the later days of registration, we or the instructor may choose to cancel the class. In that case, you will be notified and given the chance to enroll in another great class. Thanks for your understanding!Questions:Dian Lefkowitz at firstname.lastname@example.orgClasses and Grade Levels – “AG” means all grades – (Subject to change):
Monday 3-4pm Wednesday 3-4pm 1. Cookies G2-5;2. Running Club G3-5;3. Yoga GK-2;4. Soccer GK-3 1. Chess Intermediate AG;2. Jewelry Design AG;3. Science Craft GK-2;4. Basketball AG;5. Gourmet Kids AG6. Zumba Kids AG Tuesday 12:30-1:45pm Friday 3-4pm 1. Chess Beginner AG;2. Showtime Theatre GK-1;3. Nature Detectives AG;4. Karate GK-2;5. Pilo Polo G2-5;6. Gourmet Kids AG;7. Yoga G3-58. **NOTE CHANGE: Mad Science G1-4** 1. Chess Advanced AG;2. Feel the Glee! G3-5;3. Karate G2-54. Flag Football G3-5 Tuesday 12:30 (Note End Times) 1. Lego Pre-Engineering GK-2 GOES THROUGH 2:15pm;2. Lego Robotics G3-5 GOES THROUGH 2:30pm Tuesday 1:55-2:55 1. Showtime Theatre G1-3;2. Super Sports GK-4;3. Gourmet Kids AG Classes begin October 5. The last day of classes is Dec. 18.
Directory & Mailing List
Donate to Our PTOYour donation may be worth even more: Check if your company has a matching gift program!
Monthly ContributionsContribute monthly to the PTO! Select a convenient subscription option below to become a sustaining member.